Fri October 24, 2014: Vendor Expo
Sat October 25, 2014: Ride Day/ Vendor Expo
Patriot Ride “for our Heros” Charity Cycling Event for ALL ages and abilities!
Bicycle Ride benefiting local charities supported by Veterans, Active Military, Police and Fire fighters.
La Quinta Community Park, Desert Recreation, La Quinta.
77-865 Avenida Montezuma, La Quinta, CA 92253 (Cross streets are Eisenhower Drive & Avenida Navarro).
100/50 mile ride start: Departure: 7am
25/10/5 mile ride start: Departure: 8am
2.5 or 5 mile walk start: Departure: 9am
Food/drink stops stationed along routes
- Vendor Expo includes cycling, food, sporting clothes, veteran booths (VEAP)
- Live entertainment – Bands and Times:
- Friday the 24th – Heat Wave-3pm to 4pm, Scarlet Roads 4pm to 5pm, Machin 5pm to 6pm, Penny University 6pm to 8pm Saturday the 25th – Stepping Stones 11am to 1pm, The Refills 2pm to 3:30pm, Crash down Sundaze 3:30pm to 5 pm
- SAG stops along the route and at start / finish areas
- Raffles: Friday 7:00pm and Saturday 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
- Cycling with hundreds of our heroes, including military, fire and police
- Staging area draped in a theme of red, white, and blue
- 400-piece marching band/choir members performing at start area
- Fly over of military vehicles, fire/ police cars
- Cycling through numerous parked motorcycles displaying our American Flag
- Cycling through hundreds of American flags mounted on poles along the routes
- Food, energy drinks, and entertainment at SAG stops along several hundreds miles of routes
Bike Rentals Available:
44847 San Pablo
Palm Desert, CA
Memorable Event Pictures of Everyone by PhotoCrazy!