Patriot Ride For Our Heroes
October 24 & 25, 2014
- Starting in La Quinta, CA “Gem of the Desert”
- Vendor Expo: October 24, 2014 & October 25, 2014
- Benefits Charities related to: Military, Fire Department, Police Department
- Fun Ride: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 miles (5 miles around La Quinta Cove).
- Bike Clubs of 20+ cyclists: Sign up and escort our heroes out of the staging area. We will thank your club publically at the start.
- Cycling with hundreds of our heroes, including military, fire and police
- Staging area draped in a theme of red, white, and blue
- 400-piece marching band/choir members performing at start area
- Fly over of military vehicles, fire/ police cars
- Cycling through numerous parked motorcycles displaying our American Flag
- Cycling through hundreds of American flags mounted on poles along the routes
- Food, energy drinks, and entertainment at SAG stops along several hundred miles of routes
The Official 2014 Tour Jersey